Header Ads

How To Make Salad

 

Dessert salads are a favorite among most people, including me. I adore fruit salad, mango bango, and buko pandan salad. Our standard dessert salads also always contain coconut or buko. This weekend, I prepared Buko Lychee Salad as our dessert. Actually, this salad makes me think of my nanay's Buko Lychee Jelly. She makes a big container of jelly out of coconut that has been sliced into squares and canned lychee. It's incredibly delicious, and this rendition is sort of like a stripped-down version of the dessert she used to prepare.

I've been enjoying fresh lychees as dessert for the past several days since I adore them. However, Ykaie does not.

I'm doing this in an effort to get Ykaie to like the flavor of lychee. She could grow to appreciate the lychee if it's combined with other foods, I suppose. Hey, it's not English, hihihi. I'll give it another go with a new recipe.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.